Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Laci's Shoe Holder

My baby girl has more shoes than most adult women. OMG my SIL *crystal* has a little mini-me in my daughter....seriously!!! LOL...they both LOVE shoes...me? as long as i've got something to wear when i have to, i'm good. AND something to keep my toes warm in the winter it's all good then. but them OMG no way!!! they have shoes for every outfit x2....seriously! Laci definitely took her love of shoes from her Aunt. Storing these little cuties are not an easy "feet" LOL *pun intended*....LOL. still liking that one! I had some material laying around and wondering what to do w/it. I was in a creative mood!!! GET OUTTA THE WAY!!! once again i had no pattern for what i wanted, but knew what i wanted, and had an idea what i wanted it to look like when it was finished. so why not just wing it? so i did...this is what i came up with. It really came out alot better than i'd actually imagined it might. Of course my ole FatCat had to "help". Yeah, had to help talk me into taking a break that is. But I do have the world's best fluffy paper weight around!! LOL...love my kitties! & my kiddies~~~ so without further ado~ here is Laci's Shoe Holder

da




da




da






dommmmmmmmmm LOL



OK, i've got a pic of FatCat "helping" me somewhere, gotta go thru photobucket and find it....looking for it!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment