Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lazy Sunday!

Well, today HAS been a lazy Sunday for me so far! I got up this morning got Laci off to church w/mawmaw and went right back to sleep. Danny did wake me up as he was leaving to go play golf. Now, it's just me, the kids, the cats and the puppy!! yep- house is still pretty full!!! LOL...oh well. the main reason for writing this post today was to share my latest "thing" I made. It's a bag I made from a pair of old capri shorts and a small piece of material i had. I also decided i needed a wallet to go along w/the purse. I HATE it when the wallet i have don't match the bag i'm carrying. Not that everything has to be matchy matchy,not at all. But like having a gold silky purse and a blue jean w/pink ruffle wallet. ewww.....not too pretty. So, long story short i made a wallet to go along w/the purse! i think they turned out pretty well....for a homemade set anyway!










No comments:

Post a Comment