Tuesday, October 11, 2011

so happy with a purse and a clutch i made yesterday! well i finished them up yesterday anyway! The purse is adorable and the clutch is just the right size. I'm not sure exactly why i have such a bag fettish, but i guess if you gotta have one that's not so horrible! LOL...ok i'm going to post pics of it later. But right now i've got to take some pics of it first. I was going to get all this done yesterday but the kids only had a 1/2 day at school and Laci had a dentist appt. after that. Have I mentioned i'm not a morning person? It takes me some time to get motivated and moving everyday! Some people wake up and start are raring to go. They jump outta bed and start the day all chipper and happy and just breezing thru their morning routines w/a smile and happiness and OMG they really get on my nerves. I don't know what meds they are on, but i'm def in need of them. Obviously i'm not taking the right ones yet cause i cannot get THAT motivated THAT early in the morning. Give me a couple of hours and a diet dr. pepper and eventually i'll be ready!! LOL...maybe!!! :)
OK going to take the pics now of the purse and clutch, then posting them as promised. Also think i'm gonna post my other "creations". for lack of a better word anyway.

YAY the purse!!! and the sideways clutch!!! :O) LOL forgot to rotate before i uploading!













here is the site i got the purse pattern from Rebeka Lambert. If you'd like the pattern click here: http://artsycraftybabe.typepad.com/tutorials/phoebe_bag.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment